The word sukshma (सूक्ष्म) was originally uncovered in an Oxford Hindi-English dictionary when searching for a name for this blog. It has roots in vedic text to describe the subtle, or that which cannot be experienced through common senses – an apt idea for a blog about the underlying mechanics of our worlds.
For a brief time Sukshma was hijacked by my co-editor Anjali Gupta who published several blog posts here. She now writes on her own blog.
A few highlighted posts that I would like any visitor to read:
- Return to Main – lessons from a struggle to maintain an original perspective.
- Humble Beginnings – my honest sense of awe of what I was going through at my first startup.
- Engineering Management – a cornerstone in my journey.
- Be your personal best – on the difficulties of staying the course.
- Grinell Glacier Lake – a spectacular picture of a lake created by glaciers, Montana, USA.
About me: Santosh was inspired by the TV show character Doogie Howser MD and the online blogging trend to write his first blog online named after the Linux OS in 2000, a little after Pyra Labs started Blogger.
His works online include, tinkeron.com – an online lab for tinkering with ideas, and systems for the web, punestartups.org – a vibrant community of entrepreneurs and startups in Pune, dubzer.com – an experiment in the translation of text online by hand, BookEazy.com – an online movie ticket booking service that delighted several thousand movie-goers in Pune. As an entrepreneur, he treasures his first and biggest failure the most and devotes his life’s work to the cultivation of imagination.
Santosh works out of Pune, India. Get in touch with him by leaving a comment here, or on skype where he is sdawara.